- Leather puppetry is a traditional art and one of the oldest art forms in India.
- These are shadow puppets which are flat figures cut out of leather treated to a translucency.
- They are pressed against the screen and appear as a silhouette or color shadow to the viewers sitting on the other side of the screen.
- They are made from goat skin and other hides that absorb color easily.
- The characters are then drawn on the skin, cut out and decorated with dots, lines and holes.
- They are painted in different colors, using the mural style of painting.
- We do supply puppets that can be used as wall hanging images, a cover shade for lamps, can be given as a gift, also serves as decorative images at your dwelling areas, restaurants, and other desired centres.
- We have huge collections of handmade wire and cloth dolls like
- Japanese dolls
- Indian marriage procession dolls
- Dances of India
- Kashmiri flower girl
- Theme depicting dolls – Ramayana, Krishna Avatar, Mahabharata
- We also supply other desired collections upon orders.
EGG SHELL ART
- Egg decorating is the art or craft of decorating eggs.
- It is quite a popular art/craft form because of the attractive, smooth, oval shape of the egg.
- Any bird egg can be facilitated in this process.
- Goose, duck and hens' eggs are usually "blown" - a hole is made in each end and the contents are blown out.
- The egg is then either carved, dyed, painted, appliqued or otherwise decorated (using a number of different techniques).
- Some eggs, like emu or ostrich eggs, are so large and strong that the shells may be carved without breaking.
- The Indian Tribal Art, as well as some forms of Folk Indian Art attract high demand worldwide
- These artists are interpreters of some common joint cultural partitions.
- The undisputed quality of some of these works shows that the interpretation is considered as a creative act by itself.
- Some of the creations are: Aboriginal Art Paintings, African Art, Lanna Art, Madhubani Paintings, Mithila Art, etc.
- A cross is a geometrical figure consisting of two intersecting lines or bars, usually perpendicular to each other.
- We are the suppliers of MARBLE and black stone images of CROSS and other desired related images.